New Health & Safety Policies
Thank you for considering to visit the Winchester Mystery House. In accordance with the State of California and Santa Clara County, the Winchester Mystery House is closely monitoring public health situations. Here are some things to know about new health and safety guidelines before you visit.
• Advance ticket purchase is recommended as capacity is very limited. Tickets may be purchased online at www.winchestermysteryhouse.com or by phone at 408-247-2000. To limit Guest contact, tickets will not be sold onsite.
• Arrive at the estate 10 minutes earlier than your reservation to allow for new check-in and security processes. The last entry to the estate is one-hour prior to scheduled closing.
• It is highly encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and mask. Face coverings or masks will be required for all Guests and staff while on property. If you forget your mask at home, one will be available for you.
• Download your mobile guide map prior to arrival to limit the amount of exchanges you make with others. Printed Garden Tour maps will also be available onsite.
• Touch-free hand sanitizing stations will be available at the check-in kiosks, restrooms, and the exit.
• Social distancing of at least 6’ of separation must be maintained throughout your visit by all persons who are not members of the same household.
• Household guests will be limited to groups of up to 6.
• We are not serving food or beverages to limit personal contact. Beverage vending will be available for Guests.
• Staff will be on the estate throughout the day to enforce all required protocol. Guest observed out of compliance will be reminded to adhere to all protocols. Guests who repeatedly ignore these requirements will be required to leave the property.
• Please stay home and do not visit if you feel sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Guests showing any cold or flu symptoms will not be able to enter the estate.